Sunday, November 21, 2010

THE ONLY GOOD SEA LION

@RacistWallaby @firstdogonmoon This was nothing less than the blatant luring and kidnapping of an innocent Kelpie! http://alturl.com/97ibbless than a minute ago via web


I doubt Henry is his real name.... @archiearchive @RacistWallabyless than a minute ago via TweetDeck



First, I’m thankful that a real horror was averted. Obviously that Sea Lion was headed for international waters, where it could visit all manner of depravities on that unsuspecting Kelpie.

Personally, I find this story troubling because I wanted to like Henry. It’s rare that a Sea Lion will anglicise the senseless mash of barks and roars that serves as his name, so I want to encourage their efforts to become part of civilised society wherever I see them.

However, in this case it appears as though “Henry” was merely using camouflage, lulling us all into a false sense of security so he could move amongst us without arousing our suspicions. The whole thing makes me wonder if any of them are to be trusted at all.

Am I wrong?

No comments: