Thursday, November 11, 2010

FAMILIAR

Porpoises implant mind-control device into popular actor, return him to land to begin PHASE 2: http://ow.ly/37Dn7 #sinister #plotless than a minute ago via HootSuite



You know what? I didn't like this story when it was the plot of The Manchurian Candidate, and I don't much care for it now.

"Dick Van Dyke has been saved by a school of porpoises after finding himself adrift at sea on a surfboard" is the Metro's headline, and all the Koala cuddlers out there are gushing over how some cute sea creatures saved a beloved television icon.

Rubbish, I say! It was a PR stunt designed to make them look good while inserting a sleeper agent into a highly visible media role. Don't act surprised when Mr. Van Dyke becomes a vocal advocate for porpoise rights and a staunch supporter of porpoise marriage!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go play some Solitaire.

No comments: