Thursday, October 7, 2010

APOLOGY

Where is common decency? You'd never catch Kerri-Anne Kennerley or @mirandadevine #bumpingwallabies #ozcotless than a minute ago via web



I would like to take this space to issue a formal apology to Ms. Kennerly and Ms. Devine.

I had no idea how people were using "Wallaby" as a slang term. In no way whatsoever did Ms. Kennerly's recent comments influence my thinking or choice of words.

It may have appeared that I was carrying on like a Pademelon, but nothing could have been further from the truth. Honest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you were complimenting them?

Racist Wallaby said...

Indeed, I was! But the mere association with with the crude, fleshy concerns of the baser species is a threat to their status as ladies.

I spoke out to make sure that their names weren't tarnished any further.