Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CORRECT

Dolphins are basically the arseholes of the ocean. They turn on the cuteness to get sympathy from humans http://bit.ly/9aYwO7less than a minute ago via web



I never thought I'd agree with a poo-flinging freeloader like Kayak, but I suppose even a stopped clock is right twice a day. If there's anything in the oceans more obnoxious than dolphins, I haven't seen it.

Take Moko for example:

Moko, a solo bottlenose dolphin, has spent the past three years swimming with people on New Zealand's North Island east coast.

He typically pushes them out to sea on surfboards, even leaving one woman stranded on a sea buoy when he stole her surfboard.

He has also overturned kayaks, tipped over water skiers and even interfered with surf lifeguard training.

Bloody Delphinidae. If there's one thing that goes right up my nose, it's those wretched marine mammals acting like they own the entire ocean.

No comments: