Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Ocelots are honest mammals. They get framed a lot by scrupleless macropods #intendedtobeafactualstatementless than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply



Of all the hashtags I've seen, this one has had quite a deleterious effect on my blood pressure.

I knew that @archiearchive wasn't normally given to pro-ocelot leanings, and he certainly has more sense than to imply that there is such a thing as an unscrupulous Wallaby, so his tweet left me feeling both outraged and betrayed.

It only makes sense if he meant to use the #NotIntendedtoBeaFactualStatement hashtag, which itself has caused a number of problems for me today, mostly thanks to the following tweet:



While I am disappointed to learn that Mr. Colbert's statement is rendered false by the hashtag, I am equally relieved that Archie's sentiment is clearly some sort of joke.

So, the message to take home from this is that Ocelots are dodgy, Wallabies are above reproach, and the badger population in the United States rages unchecked thanks to the inaction of Jon Kyl.

No comments: