Tuesday, April 5, 2011

LAST WORDS

I love our welfare system and that we as a society help those amongst us who are most needy, but why would you be upset about system cheats?less than a minute ago via TweetDeck


WHY INDEED, MR. WOMBAT? RT @wombat1974 I love our welfare system, but why would you be upset about system cheats?less than a minute ago via web


Stupid intolerant macropodsless than a minute ago via TweetDeck


Rubbish burrowing welfare cheats!less than a minute ago via web


I think I have it worked out. Macropods are just upset that Vombatii make their own homes instead of waiting for gov't handoutsless than a minute ago via TweetDeck


Living under a pile of your own empty liquor bottles is hardly "building a home"! #WombatArchitectureless than a minute ago via HootSuite



Don't mind me. I'm just going to leave this here.

No comments: