Saturday, April 30, 2011

NOT WANTED

@RacistWallaby You're a *monarchist* wallaby? Whoaaaa! She stole your land remember? #betrayalless than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Favorite Retweet Reply



Whatever else you may say about the Queen, she's less close-minded and discriminatory than some people I could mention. And when I say "some people," I'm referring to you, residents of Lennox Head.

You heard me. Lennox Head Landcare is holding an open day to commemmorate one of the most contemptible acts of outright discrimination that I've ever had the misfortune to witness:

The tree planting is possible thanks to the construction of a wallaby-proof fence by the Lennox Head Residents Association’s Coastcare team.
You go ahead and enjoy your open day, you pack of close-minded bigots! I wouldn't have wanted to go even if you paid me.

No comments: