Monday, May 23, 2011

DOMESTIC



I hate Portuguese Millipedes. They invade my home when it's raining and I don't appreciate it! How can I get rid of them?less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply


Portuguese Millipedes? Usually I call immigration and have them deported.

In the meantime, check your neighbours. Are there any Dingos living nearby? They like nothing better than to show off by getting some Millipedes to work as domestics.

“Oh, we have our carcasses stripped by Portuguese Millipedes these days. Don’t you? It makes so much less of a mess.”

Lah-di-dah.

I’d feel sorry for the Millipedes, who are usually kept in squalid conditions and paid far less than minimum wage, but I know for a fact that once you’ve let them in your house, they’ll rob you blind. So the Dingos are getting exactly what they pay for.

No comments: