Friday, May 13, 2011

FRAME UP

.@RacistWallaby Met some of yr degenerate relatives last week. Look at this one, only a joey but already into mushrooms http://goo.gl/SN8yhless than a minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply



Rubbish!

Not only do I have it on good authority that the photo to which you refer has been doctored beyond all recognition, but I am personally acquainted with the Wallaby involved. He's a smart joey from a good family who would never be involved in something as sordid as drug use.

The very suggestion is preposterous.

Furthermore, I know for a fact that those mushrooms are completely benign! Too bloody benign, considering how much I paid that Platypus for them.

The next time you're looking to manufacture a scandal, sir, I suggest that you leave Wallabies out of it.

No comments: